Our goal is to build enduring business relationships with all of our customers. We achieve this by providing quality products & services backed by a highly efficient and responsive group of professionals & technicians.
FMI Systems mission is to provide quality products and service with an emphasis on value to deepening customer relations. As a leader in workplace solutions, we are confident that we can deliver the superior service that you, as our customer, can be proud of and deserve.
What FMI Does for Our Clients
- Our product offering is a combination of contract office furnishings, ergonomic furnishings, and budgetary product lines
- FMI is a Turn-Key Office Furniture Dealer and Installation company.
- The Company owns all equipment and has in-house labor
- Our product lines encompass all aspects of office furniture, supplies, and peripherals
- FMI is employee based, owner operated and maintains full control over all our client’s projects.
For Whatever Your Need Might Be:
- We utilize no sub-contracted labor
- We maintain the highest levels of insurance to protect your property
- Our consultation services included design, planning, and project management
- Over thirty years of combined experience
Our Fantastic Team
Robert attended California State Dominguez Hills and earn his degree in Business Administration, BBA and Project management from. Starting from out on the field, he used his experience to get to where he is today. He has been in the commercial management and industrial relocation industry for over 15 years. In 2012, Robert founded FMI systems as a commercial relocation company then expanded services to include office furniture, project management, space planning, construction and other core services. He processes a high aptitude for leadership, negotiation, vendor direction, rapport and teamwork entwined with a practical and flexible approach to provide a high-quality product when faced with unexpected changes.
A third-generation builder contractor with an extensive background in project management, operations coordination, and code inspection. After serving four years in the United States Army, Jason excelled as a commercial electrician becoming general manager for City Wide Construction Corporation. During his time as City Wide Construction Corporation, he successfully completed over 800 projects under-budget. He is equipped with diverse experience in project management within corporate operations dealing with interior design, accounting, construction administration, move-add-change process, and facilities management contribute to a strong knowledge-base.
A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to strive. Installer supervisor with a proven track record of implementing maintenance tracking systems and work order systems. Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills. Bilingual self-starter with broad customer service background. Skilled in developing relationships and providing exceptional individualized service. Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, dependable and service focused courier motivated to deliver consistent, prompt and courteous service.